Friday, October 19, 2012

THIS IS NOT FUCKING STRESS

It was fucking waiting for me to get home.
It was standing behind my damn shed, where I keep my compound bow and arrows.

It knows where I keep my weapons. Whatever this thing is, It's smart, and it's after me.

I can't even begin to explain how panicked I was to see It just standing there like it was my damn next-door neighbor or something. I ran right the hell inside and bolted all the doors and windows shut. But that just made It more persistent.

I've spent the last three days locked inside my house, and every time I look outside I see It standing in the same damn spot. Day in. Day out.

It's waiting for me to come outside. Waiting for me to falter.

No. I am not fucking doing this, I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing until my damn food runs out. It can't see into my bedroom, not with the curtains closed and shut.

I'm packing a bag full of clothes, my spare string bow and arrows, and my damn laptop. Gonna try and sneak out to my car, I think I can make it to the garage if I'm quiet enough. I think I can make it out of here without alerting it if I'm careful. Surely It can't keep up with my car, can It?

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment