Friday, October 5, 2012

Gonna Cut Short This Year

Dammit, I can't do this anymore. I'm having shit poor luck bagging anything, haven't seen a single deer for a week now. How am I having such awful luck?

One thing I have been seeing more of is that weird scarecrow guy, though. Yeah, pretty sure it's not a trick of the light anymore. He never does anything, just stands there watching. Watching me.

And another thing, It keeps edging closer to the blind. Bit by bit. Why's this guy so interested in me anyway? Hasn't he seen another bow-hunter before?

I don't like it. I don't like whatever that guy is up to, and I can't focus when he's around me. I get nervous, every single time, and it's throwing off my aim. Hell, it wasn't even worth it this year anyway, not for two does.

Maybe I'll have better luck back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment